Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Smoky Eyes pictures

This goes great with my article " Let's Create Sultry Smoky Eyes" What you think?


I am putting together a ebook of a few of my best
articles including Let's Create Sultry Smoky Eyes. I will also have in the ebook How does one defined the meaning of Beauty? ebooks, one will be Free and the other one will have my article about Marilyn Monroe's Beauty Secrets and that one will be for sale. You are hearing about it here first! I am still deciding on the price because it wasn't that easy to figure out what her beauty secrets may of been.

I came across the funniest quote that just fits this blog:

DRINK MORE COFFEE: So you can do more stupid things faster! ~ Unknown

Well boys and girls, whats you think, fit this blog? LOL ok ok I think its funny I don't know why I just do. I ran across some really cool images that fit smoky eyes makeup.. So you tell me aren't these the most beautiful smoky eyes you ever did see? I have another one that is just amazing as well! They are all the same girls eyes and she is beautiful as you can see.



No comments: