Friday, September 08, 2006

Did my first Review today!

yea I did! I got in the mail a Body Wash and Body Lotion from Johnson's and Johnson's. Its not even out on the market yet when I got it! hehehe so I tried it out and you know what? I was really surprised. Anyway you have to visit my beauty blog to see what all the fuss is about.

I am thinking of doing more reviews as I get products to try out. I get some from other website owners who would like to offer their products on my website. I got Olivella that way. They contacted me and asked if I would be interested in offering their skin care line. It's smells like you are in a spa everytime I use it. And when I had hand lotion I would share it with others and thats the reaction I got from as well. Oh darn now I can't do that one. OH well..
Anyone has something they want me to review well its time to speak up! Ok its really super late and I got emails to answer. So stop on by Beauty-Blog by me and see what I thought about the body wash and body lotion/

No comments: