Monday, September 11, 2006

Having a Contest Over at Beauty-Blog!


Good Morning! All you Monday People who are up this time!
I am having a Contest as of RIGHT NOW!! Now you have to go over to my Beauty-Blog
to view all the rules but its pretty simple.
You are to check out the Beauty Magazines that are for October that have come out in the
pass few days.
Find me a Page.
Find me TAMZ on that page and tell me how many images are on the page along with the TAMZ.

That way I know for sure you really saw it and not have someone tell you about it.
Oh Tell me which magazine it is.. LOL

The first Three get a FREE TAMZ! The very first one to give me the answers I am looking for
will also receive a nail polish! Cool huh?
Go over to http://Overallbeauty.com and check out Tamz and see what its the newest and
coolest item to keep flyawayz at bay! Got a high forehead and want bangs to cover it a little but
the hair just doesn't stay in place? You need to try Tamz then! Its better for your hair than clear mascara is and it just looks super cool and small enough to take anywhere!
Good Luck everyone !
OH opps you need to email me. kim @ overallbeauty.com (remove the spaces) Give me a break ok? It's Monday!

No comments: