Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Working on Winter Sale of Nail Polish

I started to pick out the Nail Polish I am putting up on Sale.. I am not sure how to call it but
its a Back to School, Winter Nail Polish Colors Sale! LOL I don't think thats going to work but
its a good try.. I will be putting on all the Nail Polish I been adding BUT the Mood Changing
Nail Polish will not be on Sale!

I am working out the problem with signing up for the Newsletter. I am going to create a PDF with at least 4 of my articles as a Thank You for signing up. What you think about that? I will of course
be adding first off my number one article "Let's Create Sultry Smoky Eyes" because its that time of year again. I better get back to work on the website.. tons of work I should be doing right now, not blogging again..

No comments: