Saturday, September 03, 2005

The Banner is clickable to help out for Katrina Relief

I read email and have bought books from Mike and I feel he's a pretty fair guy. He is in Canada but that doesn't stop him from sending out email to help out in the relief. It doesn't matter that he's in Candal he is a human just like the rest of us and I have already donated and when I can I will donate more. There are many emails etc going out and around, I was sicken what I heard of the radio in my hometown said. It is so bad that WalMart open it doors to help everyone out by handing out bottle water and canned foods and people started to walk off with computers!! And the worse of that was it was the police who did the carrying off of the better priced good stuff!! But he is Mike up in Canada seening the better of humans and knowing of the pain they are going through send this email to me today

So Friends of Overallbeauty and the noise of Coffee Time Again, there is a address you can go to on this site that you can send clothes and other things that people need. No they are not Red Cross but other family and friends of New Orleans, of USA..IF you can help great if not tell your friends.
I don't put a banner on my blogs for nothing I do it for good reasons. Helping them out is a great reason I think, but believe what you will. If you don't want to donate here go to the Red Cross
Contact: Disaster Public Affairs
Organization: American Red Cross
Phone: 202-303-5551
info@usa.redcross.org

and donate, just donate what you can. Even a dollar will helpout. Damn thats a cup of coffee!!
Friends,

As you know, the New Orleans seminar at which
I was supposed to speak in a few days has been
cancelled. (The Hyatt Hotel has 80% of its
windows blown out, let alone flooding.)

Internet marketer Greg Rosza has set up a fund
for New Orleans relief. I trust Greg as he has
been a member of mine for a long time, and is
a kindhearted soul.

I recommend you check it out ...
http://profitpill.net/t/1127331/

To higher response,
Michel Fortin

Michel G. Fortin
The Success Doctor, Inc.
2729-D Innes Road
K1B 3J7, Ottawa
Canada
Mike site is at http://successdoctor.com
Regular people helping our own people in their time of need, is that what we are a nation are
build on? Helping other countries? Well its time we help ourselves. So Donate what you to whatever
you feel is the best place to do it. If you guys know me well enough by now that I always give out choices in all that I do.

A big thanks to Peter Finch of Internet Marketing 247 for putting this awesome banner together.
Quote for this website.

You CAN actually do something right now to help those who lost everything from Katrina. I'm taking a truckload of supplies to those in need, and I need your help to fill the truck.

$14,227.32
(Last Update 4:41 pm est)
Has been donated so far on Saturday Sept.3


Lets help out, Good things will happen for them if we do, they will live another day to help rebuild a part of our great states!

No comments: