Thursday, September 15, 2005

And what did you do today?


Soon to be Header for my new site still being worked on me
GiftsandBeauty.com
Its been a long day or maybe just a long week so far..I think the week goes by slower when I don't have any orders to get ready or articles to write. Take that back I hav a article I need to type out and see if its going to be ok or not.
It's about going to the mall and why as a site owner of beauty why I would go to the mall next to why you or even my sons girlfriend might go to the mall. Come to think of it I think that article is going to be a pretty good one but I don't think I can top my article "Let's Create Sultry Smoky Eyes" you can view it by following the link or by visiting my site either way. Its very good if I don't say so myself!

I am carrying cosmetics from Juicy-Cosmetics and I am so HAPPY I got images I don't think I have seen anywhere else!!! Ok maybe I didn't look hard enough but still I got images that I can't wait to add to the site and show off the products and the images. I have started on my second site and here is the header I will be using..I am creating it myself!!


What do you think?? I really would love to know what someone else thinks of my work I am working hard on it in Photoshop CS 9.0 Yeah I am a brat and I own 9.0 and whats you going to do about it?? LOL I am working hard at it I am going to be making it into 5 pieces and put into a table in HTML and add it to PHP and gee are you confused yet? I think I lost myself..haha OK thats it for today I got email I need to wander through before I go to sleep tonight..

1 comment:

Kim said...

Thanks but my husband of 23 years might get a little upset if I started dating..
But thats very kind of you to offer..
Stop by Overallbeauty

and see if maybe there is something there you might like or need..we all know that dating is a very hard business to be in..A good body oil maybe?

Kim
Owner
http://overallbeauty.com