Monday, September 06, 2010
* Keep the makeup to a minimum and cleanse it thoroughly.
*Try to have a professional facial at least twice a year.
* Use a sunscreen SPF15 or higher if possible and protect you skin when you go out in the sun. Any time of the year, you need to be wearing sunscreen.
* To protect your lips, use a chap-stick or a lip balm with SPF.
* Wash your face twice a day. Avoid scrubbing your skin as your pores can over produce oils. You need to cleanse your skin, not treat it like the rest of your body. Wash your face with warm or hot water to open your pores. After cleansing a splash of cool water will close your pores back up.
* Use an SPF facial moisturizer. Use moisturizers to be used to protect the your skin from dryness. Dry skin can become tight looking and show off wrinkles faster. Plump skin is doesn't show your age. People possessing oily skin do not have to moisturize frequently as compared to those people who have dry, normal or combination skin. After bathing is the perfect time to apply body moisturizer because your skin will drink it up to help protect itself again dryness.
* Wash your face with a gentle cleanser. The skin is to be adequately cleansed, so that it is kept properly toned and clean. Cleansing helps in eliminating the dirt and stress from your face by cleaning the pores and circulating the blood supply.
* Plenty of water consumption is essential as by just hydrating your body, you will observe immediate improvement in the quality of your skin. Try to drink at least eight glasses of water a day. That means water not soda! Excessive water consumption is helpful in flushing toxins out of the body and in keeping the complexion clear and glowing.
* Get plenty of sleep. Lack of sleep will show up under your eyes as dark circles. There is a reason why eight hours of sleep is good for your skin. Sleeping gives your skin time to rejuvenate itself.
* A healthy and balanced diet should be consumed for attaining beautiful skin. The balanced diet should consist of fresh fruits and vegetables. Increase the intake of fruits and vegetables.
* Practice a regular exercise regimen as exercise places a healthy glow to your skin and stimulates blood flow to your entire body.
* Mix 1/4 cup of milk, 2 table spoons of sugar, then dip a cotton ball and apply the milk all over the face and neck. Leave it for some time; then wash the face. This offers a glow to the face.
* Make a paste by mixing a table spoon of Oatmeal with turmeric and sugar. Then gently massage the paste on your face. Leave it for 2 to 3 minutes and wash it off. The skin acquires a smooth and refreshing appearance.
As you can see the above mentioned tips are simple and easy to follow. Frankly, how to get beautiful skin is not difficult, you just need to have the discipline to follow your beauty routine each and every day.