Saturday, September 18, 2010

Got a favorite nail polish color?

This is the time of year where dark nail polishes start showing up on everyones nails. Some do not base the time of year on when they should wear a color. Which is pretty cool, used to be you stop wearing white after labor day but that so called fashion rule is pretty much forgotten.
This is the year for purple, from amazing purple eye shadow sets, Gabrielle Faust by Overall Beauty is a great example of that. (order any color get one free till 9/23/10) just add the color to comments when ordering from http://overallbeauty.com

Nail polish by BB Couture this year has two amazing purples for this fall season. Have you checked out Carla and Michael yet from the Infamous Lovers collection yet? Now that is two beautiful shades of purple! No matter what we all got our favorite colors of nail polish.
Why do we like one color over the other? Why when we look to buy new nail polishes we always seem to come home with the same? Never the same shade but usually the same color. (green lover here) that my friends is your question to think about as you view all the pretty colors of polishes you have , or desire.


Kim Snyder http://overallbeauty.com - Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone here at Got Coffee!

Location:CA

4 comments:

Ron Pebley said...

I have 2 Favorites Ruby Ruin and Fairytale from the Saints of Ruin Collection

Anonymous said...

Well, Both Michael and Carla are my favorites for this season, and Michael makes my top 10 purple list. I loooove it.

Rory said...

Hi Kim,

Just woke up this morning and saw your comment on my blog (varnishvixen.com). I'm so sorry we had a miscommunication about the Overall Beauty order! I really didn't know if the error was on my end or not which was why I didn't really mention anything until readers started asking specific questions. I'll place my next BB Couture order from Overall Beauty and give a honest review of my experience soon!

As always I am sure my readers would LOVE a giveaway and I'm excited to giveaway the polishes I got in the current mishap.

And I have seen the new Texas collection (via Kellie Gonzo over at Also Known As...) and they're beautiful...but I got to be responsible and put away a little cash before I dive in! :O

I'm sorry I didn't respond to you via email but I can't find your email address. :( If you want to get in touch with me directly you can email me at varnishvixen@gmail.com.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

Kim said...

Don't worry about it, I will email you and thank you there for your honest thoughts and comments :)