Sunday, June 14, 2009

Pink Shopping Bags


Remind me to never whine at my sister again! I had a birthday a week or so and I thought it would be really cool to have shopping bags to carry stuff in instead of always using the paper bags at the store.

I already reuse my bags when I go to Costco and Trader's Joe, why not have one for other places I might visit? So silly me whine at the only person I know who sews.

And NO SHE WILL NOT CREATE ONE FOR YOU!! Only I can whine and get what I want.. lol She even shows on her site how she made them and the pattern she had used.
Its an amazing job she did for me and I can never thank her enough!

Cool isn't it that my shopping bags match my purse. She even found a way to add my logo to my bags. I'm am so blessed and so so lucky she is my sister!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the bags that Krystal made you. They are very pretty!!

Sandie
http://zaftigdelights.blogspot.com

Krystal said...

hhehe.. there are neat, huh?