Friday, May 29, 2009

Been a while!



Been doing lots of work over at OverallBeauty.com! And having disagreements with how somethings should be done as well. Got a great web designer working on making things look better.
We are having a major happy birthday celebration starting on June 1st through June 6th, 2009!
Check this out!

We now have our very own signature scent! Thanks to Scrubz!

Went to visit family for two weeks. Got introduce to the most amazing organic coffee! You can't buy it online only in the stores and wouldn't you know it, they don't have stores in my area!! So I did a trade with my sister in law, she send me coffee and I send her Treasured Body Body Lotions! Fair trade! I am waiting on my 5 pounds of coffee and she is waiting on her Body Lotion! We both made out like bandits in that deal!

No comments: