Sunday, October 12, 2008

Weddings

A very good friend of mine Debbie runs a blog for weddings. Favors, offering really awesome Western Style wedding goodies. We are on a few beauty social media sites together. I had posted a article I wrote about "25 things to think about before getting married" after my son's marriage of 21 days fell apart.
Debbie felt it was a good idea to share it with her readers and I am sharing it with you so you can visit Debbie and see all the really cool things she has to offer.
Tell her Kim send you!

2 comments:

Delightfully Wed said...

Thanks Kim! You're the best! Kim does offer some great words of wisdom for people thinking about marriage. Kim, also has wonderful mineral eye shadows and writes blogs with great beauty tips!

Snowberry Creek said...

Hey Kim! I gave you an award, look on my blog.