Sunday, July 02, 2006

WEBSITE DOWN

Website down and I can't do a damn thing about it! When its down so is my Beauty-Blog.
I had to get a job because my youngest son is now driving a new car to him anyway with me as the co signer . If he misses a payment that car is mine! So I got a REAL Job. I had to close my ebay store, at least my website is paid up till the end of the year but I think its time to really think about the costs of hosting.
When you pay less you get problems like I have right now. I have no way of getting my host till Monday and even then its a maybe because Tuesday is July 4th. Talk about fu*ked! I think what I am going to have to do is start looking into a host that I pay every month more and maybe I will get the service I need. I guess its better now its a problem being down and not at Christmas but there is no real good light to this. Its the third time in Three Days and its still down now. I think its been down for over 24 hours and I can't do a damn thing about it!
Got any thing to make my day worse?

No comments: