Thursday, March 30, 2006

closing down a blog

Due to the amount of business and because it is not behaving like it should I am closing down
a blog. Http://overallbeauty.com/havecoffee/havecoffee.htm is being closed. It does not archive the blogging I do and there for once its no longer being view because I have written too much for the blog page to handle the blogging just disappears.
Now what fun is that? All that cool notes I have done are now gone because it does not archive!
But I will by no means close this Blog down, its my first and I rather enjoy the thoughts and views I get from all my readers.
Thanks again and http://overallbeauty.com/havecoffee/havecoffee.htm is closing down as of March 30th, 2006.
I will be back later to blog about some really cool tips I found about natural skincare for the 30 year old beauties out there. Just need to finish it first.

No comments: