Here is most the end of January and I am sure a few of you may of already forgotten what you decided your New Years resolutions even are. Well for those trying to lose weight for real, here are a few tips to help you out. Really easy to do but so many forget. I for one need to exercise more often than I do.
- Exercise on a regular basis - One of the best ways to prevent gaining weight is to get enough exercise. However, there is no need to go through strenuous ones. Just doing regular cardiovascular routines would already help a lot, such as swimming, jogging, biking, and walking. Just make sure to combine it with an effective diet program, so that you can reach your goals.(if you do nothing but walk 30 minutes a day you are helping yourself)
- Eat lots of fresh fruits and vegetables - Eating lots of fresh fruits and vegetables would ensure that your skin is well hydrated. Aside from that, since they are filled with dietary fiber, you can also maintain your weight more effectively. Fiber can actually suppress your appetite in a natural way, and it can also help your body in flushing out harmful toxins. Cut back on your cheese intake. That will help you right there.. simple huh?
- Eat more times in a day but in lesser portions - If you really need to lose weight, instead of eating only 3 times in day, increase it to 5 times, but be mindful of the portions. Eating more times can actually boost your metabolism, which can facilitate burning more fats and calories. You need to make sure that you are eating lesser amounts of foods each time though, so that you won’t gain weight. Easy way to do it is to eat half of what is on your plate, no matter the size of the plate!
- Increase your daily physical activities to lose weight - If you don’t want to exercise, but you need to lose weight, there are actually other things that you can do to achieve your goal. Aside from dieting, you can lose weight by increasing your daily physical activities. Such activities can include walking towards the grocery store, parking your car blocks away from your office, using the stairs instead of the elevator, and such.
- Follow a healthy diet - Having a healthy diet means that you would provide your body with the nutrients that it needs, such as protein, carbohydrates, vitamins, and minerals. When you have adequate amounts of these nutrients, you would be able to maintain a more radiant skin, better body figure, and healthier hair.
- Eat slower - When you eat in a slower pace, you would end up with lesser amounts of food in your stomach. This is because, your body would take a certain amount of time to send a signal to your brain that it is already full. Thus, when you eat slower, you would already feel that you are already satisfied, even when you have not consumed the usual amount of foods that you eat yet.
When you have lost a few pounds, don't treat yourself to food, try something more fun like nail polish! Doesn't add weight and it makes you look pretty no matter what!