Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Professional Web Design » Blog Archive » BestPartyEver.com

Professional Web Design » Blog Archive » BestPartyEver.com

You may not know this but Sally is my youngest brother's wife! And WE are all so damn proud of her for coming up with and doing this!
I do hope everyone will stop by and say hi and look around..Just let her know that Josh's Big Sister send you, she will get a kick out of that! I know I am about her work, she has come along way, and dealing with our family and my brother, well Hats off to her!!

WE aer all so glad she is part of the family and may her and my brother have a long life together, they got 23 years of me being married to beat.. What a contest huh? See how long you can stay married and beat my record?? HAHA Happy days everyone!
Don't forget to let her know that everyone at Overallbeauty.com is cheering her on!

No comments: